Monday, June 30, 2008

New Feature For My Blog

While others may have different uses and motives behind their blogs, mine is strictly for entertainment and enjoyment purposes. It's something that I can do to share my love of diving with others, to share my photography and now to share some music as well. I've added a Youtube box right under my links, right now I'm featuring Basia with her song, Drunk On Love. I put it there so you can listen to the music while reading my blog if you like it, all you have to do is click on the arrow icon in the box. If you don't want to listen to the music, no biggie, just don't click and you are welcome to read in silence. But since you can't really see the full screen on the side, I decided to share it full size in this post so you can see the whole thing anytime you like. And I'll probably also switch the song from time to time, but right now I'm in a Basia mood. I hope you enjoy it!

You may want to start it and then pause it right away until it fully downloads, then play it, that way you can listen to it uninterrupted.

No comments: