Friday, April 25, 2008

Turtle Video

I decided today I would give you a different kind of glimpse into what it's like to be underwater with all the amazing creatures down there. The guy we're watching today is a Hawksbill turtle and is on the endangered species list. I have spent countless hours just hanging out with turtles, watching how they react to different things, watching them eat, discovering their sleeping holes, watching the way they glide through the water and maneuver. I never get tired of it, and I hope this video gives you a taste of just how cool it can be too. I have several other videos on my www.saipandiver.smugmug.com site, just go to the Underwater gallery and they will all be at the top. You can swim with sharks, octopus, turtles, leaf scorpionfish and the big fishball at Lau Lau. I also have several videos on youtube under Saipandiver, feel free to have a look there as well. Have a great weekend everybody, you know I will!

1 comment:

KelliOnSaipan said...

AWESOME turtle video, hon. I like watching the fish scoot under him looking for his leftovers, too. Thanks - made me smile!