Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pictures For Sale At www.saipandiver.smugmug.com

I've had quite a few people asking if they could buy my pictures lately, and I've actually sold about 18 in the last month on my Smugmug site. All of my pictures are for sale there and there is quite a wide variety of sizes and choices. Smugmug actually prints them up for you and will then mail them to you, it's all handled through them. I have ordered several pictures and have been very impressed by the quality and the speed in which they were delivered. You can go to http://www.saipandiver.smugmug.com/ and browse through the various picture galleries for whatever it is you might be interested in. I've picked some of my favorites and put them in the Recommended Pictures gallery. You can also buy things like t-shirts with the picture on it, mugs, puzzles, etc. I do make a little bit of profit when you buy my pictures through smugmug, but maintaining the website and buying the cameras isn't cheap, this just helps me defray the cost of the pictures slightly. So if you've been enjoying my pictures and would like to get some of them printed and framed, please check out http://www.saipandiver.smugmug.com/ And thanks for your interest and support.


6 comments:

Tamara said...

I can attest to the quality and the great service that smugmug provides. As you already know : ) My mom ordered two prints for me late last year. She said it was really easy to order, and the prints came within 2 weeks. I can attest to the quality..I love both of them! I have been meaning to get them over to you for autographing...I have been really behind with a lot of things I should have gotten done already...sorry about that! I will get them over to you soon and then framed and up on my wall. There is a huge bare spot just waiting for them! So anyway, just in case anyone wanted to know, dealing with smugmug is a breeze and the quality is excellent..course it doen't hurt that Harry takes such fabulous pictures!!!!

Neutral Dive Gear said...

WOW!! So many great pictures, so little time!! Thanks for sharing!!

=)

Hey, lovin' the blog. We'd like to add you to our blogroll, any chance at a reciprocal link?

Keep diving!

><)))@>

_ndg

Harry Blalock said...

I'd be happy to put a link to your site on mine, you just have to let me know what your site is.

Harry Blalock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry Blalock said...

Ok Scuba Diving Blog, I've added a link to you.

Neutral Dive Gear said...

Thanks for the link! We've added you to our blogroll as well!!

Keep diving!

_ndg