Friday, April 18, 2008

New Batch of Pictures For Sale

I have just ordered a new batch of pictures from my http://www.saipandiver.smugmug.com/ site, and will be offering them for sale. I will be selling them in a nice wood frame and each of them will be signed on the back and I will write up a short description on the picture of what it is and where it was taken. I have had quite a number of people asking for some of my pictures so this is the first public offering of them. I have ordered 8x10 prints of all the pictures you'll see on today's blog post, so if you decide you really want one of them please contact me by e-mail and let me know which one you want and I'll reserve it for you. I'll be selling each of the 8x10's, framed, signed and personalized for $35 each. If you don't live on Saipan and would like one of the personalized, signed and framed pictures, I'd be happy to mail it to you, just contact me to work out payment. You can also just buy the prints of all of these pictures without the frame or being signed by going here. All of these pictures are featured in my Recommended Pictures gallery on my smugmug site. Or you can just click on the individual picture and it will take you to that picture in the smugmug gallery. The picture shown above is of a Halgerda malesso at the Grotto.This is a red scorpionfish taken on a night dive at Lau Lau.This extreme close up is of a white tip reef sharks eye. I like to quietly see how close I can get to them for pictures, as you can see, I managed to get pretty close to this guy.I've spent many hours with this little Hawksbill turtle over the last year. Here I caught him tucked into a little hole at Lau Lau.This shot is looking up at the bottom side of a sea cucumber as he makes his way over a patch of coral. I just loved the combination of colors in this picture and a view of a sea cucumber that most people have never seen.This has got to be my favorite shark shot of all time. There is no photo editing or trick photography involved, these two were actually laying next to each other in the Grotto like that, fin to fin.I caught this colorful parrotfish just sleeping on the sand during a night dive at Lau Lau. I'm always intrigued at seeing them sleep in their mucous bubble.This Titan Triggerfish was in the USAT Liberty shipwreck in Tulamben, Bali. He was just sitting there at this cleaning station letting the little wrasse go in and out of his mouth and give him a good cleaning. It's pretty rare to catch one of these guys this still and have him just let you take his picture.This was sunrise from our resort in Tulamben, Bali. You could see across the ocean and see the volcano on the island of Lombok just before sunrise each morning. Here you see the sun rising directly behind the volcano, it was truly a memorable morning.This blue spotted stingray was also from one of my dives in Bali. You can see him just laying on the black sand, all the beaches in the Tulamben area were black sand.

This was a live Tiger Cowrie that was just out crawling along on the black sand in Bali. I thought it was very cool to catch him with his mantle mostly covering his shell and the papilae sticking out to move him along.Kelli and I were going out to eat one night driving down Beach Road when I noticed this spectacular sunset, I pulled the truck over, took my camera out and started shooting pictures. I'm getting this picture made into 4x8 cards with envelopes. The cards will be $3.50 each, let me know if you'd like to buy some of them.

The pictures should be here by the end of next week, if you would like to have me reserve one for you, please send me an e-mail to harryblalock@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like, and I'll set it aside for you. And again, if you'd just like to buy the print, you can do that on my smugmug site, just click on the picture and it will take you there. Then click on the buy this photo icon above the picture. Thanks for your interest and support.

3 comments:

RIMM said...

nice pics dude, i hope u might have got some revenue from my visit, pls visit http://indiafootball.blogspot.com as well http://stockdummy.blogspot.com and review it..

Ken & Crystal said...

Wow! Great pic of Lombok. I guess I'll have to go back and dive Tulemben to see that sunrise and the bumpheads! I can't believe our dive guides didn't tell us about them! It was nice talking with you this weekend.
~Crystal

gen2507 said...

hello there... u have great pics in here.. my husband and I did snorkeling and saw some great fish and how i wish that time I had a camera for underwater :( I need to buy an underwater camera as my husband and I will gonna do snorkeling soon...I wann take pics also and my husband will be going to do scuban diving. Anyway, can we exchange links with my Travel Blog ? let me know if its ok with ya...check this one too Gentomsworld


Take care and have a great day!