Thursday, February 14, 2008

I guess I'm ready to start doing my blog regularly again, but it will be devoted exclusively to my pictures of paradise and possibly a story or two about things that I find amusing. I have no interest in debating with others over politics, social issues or anything else controversial. That may be where the interest and comments are, but frankly I'm just not interested. I'd much rather just share the beauty all around us that I manage to capture through my camera lens. For those who enjoy the pictures and want to follow the blog, you're more than welcome to come along for the ride, and leave comments if you'd like. For those who just want to be nasty and pick, go away. Your comments will not be published and you will have no voice here, this is simply a place for me to share my pictures, my love of diving and the creatures I meet up with underwater.
And it will also be a place to share pictures like these, of phenomenal sunsets and the paddlers out doing their thing. I believe that there is a place for blogs like this that just want to share the beauty of the islands through pictures and give people a look at some of the cool things we have here to see. If no one reads it anymore or bothers visiting it, no big deal, I really wasn't doing it for you in the first place. I guess I've said my peace, and now I can quietly post my pictures and tell my dive stories. And by the way, dive weenies are also not welcome here. Just thought I'd make that perfectly clear before we get back into more underwater shots.