Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blogging Break for a While

I realize that there are those who enjoy looking at my blog to follow my diving exploits, and look forward to their daily fix of dive pictures. I know I haven't been so good about posting them lately, but I have been taking them, little consolation I know.

I have taken a hiatus from my weekly commentary Food For Thought, I just need some time to refresh and reflect and reprioritize, and frankly I'm a bit tired. I will also be taking a break from my blog, I'm guessing for maybe a month or so. I realize that this may completely wipe out my reader base, but this is something I need to do for myself. I'll be back, I promise. I am actually in the process of writing a book at the moment, something that people have been encouraging me to do for the last 25 years. Recent events have finally convinced me that I do indeed need to write a book before the most recent events fade from my memory, so that is where all my writing will be focused for a while.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement in the past, and don't forget about me, I'll be back.

8 comments:

Bob Abela said...

No worries Harry. Though, when you do get your new UW housing, I hope you share them, if not here, then on Smug Mug. Will be keeping in touch! Cheers, Bob

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Looking forward to that book.

If recent conversations are any indication of what is running through your mind, I imagine it will be a best seller.

Kyle & Svet Keeton said...

Everyone will still be around! You have a good Blog.

Kyle & Svet

glend558 said...

And he rides into the sunset, the trail dust on his collar and a smile on his face, promising, "I'll be back."

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Yep, we'll be here. Just tell us on the radio when you're ready.
BB

Shazam said...

Harry,
Rob's family is here visiting. Which dive shop would you recommend? They are rescue certified.
Thanks,
Brenda

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Merry Christmas, Harry

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Merry Christmas, Harry, to you and your Family from all the Bateman's.