Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Against My Better Judgement

Although it is against my better judgement, I'm going to go ahead and put Angelo's Sexiest Male Saipan Blogger poll on my blog. I figure I'm obviously not going to get any votes with it only on his website. So with any luck, at least my wife might read my blog, and with a little more luck, she might even be inclined to vote for me. One can always hope anyway!



I'm really not trying to win this thing, I realize that would be a silly thing for a gray bearded old geezer to even contemplate. And truthfully, I think that's the only reason that Angelo put Bruce and I in this thing in the first place. Give some really bad choices, and that makes voting for someone like him that much more appealing. But I am hoping to avoid being totally skunked if at least my wife votes me. Please Kelli?

I personally would have liked to have seen a poll of the most entertaining, most humorous, best pictures, most disgusting, almost anything else at all really. But Angelo would have to pick the one thing that some of us really can't compete at all in. Oh well, this too shall pass!

4 comments:

scubatripp said...

Sorry Harry, I've already voted for Gus! Check out the new fee NWA is charging Divers at my blog after the flame tree shots!
Just catching up on you're stories. As always great job.

AVCR8TEUR said...

I voted for you and you're winning.

glend558 said...

How about a write in spot or one marked "other"? Then we could all vote for ourselves, see?

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Shaved is not best....salt 'n pepper is best. Check my site then read 'em 'n weep gentlemen.

Ziss must vork for d vinnink of d contest!!